for 4 people
35-40 minutes preparation
- 4 chicken fillets without skin or bones, cuts in small bites
- 1 spoon of olive oil
- 2 spring onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 1/4 dl chicken broth, or vegetable
- 2 carrots, cut in cubes
- 1 parnish
- 225 grams of green peas
- 115 grams mushrooms, cut in slices
- 3 spoons parsley
- a pinch of salt and pepper
- Fry the garlic and onions ( or shallots) on a low heat. ( 5 minutes). Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until it starts to color.
- Add progressively the carrots, the parnish and cook for another 5 minutes at medium heat. Remove the chicken and vegetable and add broth. ( if you have some dry white wine, pour fist, then add broth. This is what we call in french déglaçage)
- Pour the broth over the chicken and vegetable placed in a pot. I leave it for a few hour to marinate.
- Before serving, rewarm the chicken nd vegetable and add the peas. ( so that they don´t get soggy)
Bon Appétit !