Preparation time : 15 minutes
Cooking time : 1 hour
for 6 people
- 250 grams of flour
- 125 grams sugar
- 1 glass of whole milk
- 1 spoon of Christmas spices ( cinnamon, star anis, clove, coriander, ginger, nutmeg )
- 1 spoon of sodium bicarbonate
- 1 egg
- 1 soup spoon of creamy honey ( I choose a flower honey, acacia is really nice too but if you want a stronger flavour use chestnut tree honey)
- a spoon of yuzu jam ( Yuzu is a Korean lemon-it can be a little bit difficult to find, so you can replace it with candied orange peels)
- a bit of butter for the form
- Mix in a bowl the dry ingredients, then the warm milk and let the mix rest for an hour.
- Add the egg, the honey and the yuzu in a second time.
- Pour the mixture into a form and set the oven at 180 degrees C for an hour.
It cannot be any simpler 🙂