Chestnuts and pumpkin are my two favourite in winter. Years ago when I move in Norway it was quite difficult to find vacuum-packed chestnuts. Today I even find them fresh in my grocery stores.
- 250 grams of vacuum -packed chestnuts ( or canned)
- 500 grams pumpkin
- vegetable broth
- 1 onion
- a spoon of olive oil
- Cut the onion and fry them with a spoon of olive oil and put aside on a plate
- Peel the pumpkin and cut the pumpkin into small cube
- Boil the pumpkin cubes and the chestnuts in 200 ml of vegetable broth
- Place the mix chestnuts + pumpkin + broth + fried onions into a bowl and mix the whole with a plunger mixer.
- season with salt and pepper