This summer I went really crazy with blackberries. We are blessed to live in a very green area in Stavanger where there are a huge amounts of bushes. Most of our picking has been frozen for rainy days for meals just like this one. It is a perfect recipe to make the transition between summer and autumn.
For this recipe you will need :
- a pumpkin ( I used the Hokkaido type)
- a handful of blackberries
- a steam of spring onion
- olive oil
- a sprig of Rosemarie
- balsamic vinegar from Modena ( at least 3 years of age) or pomegranate vinegar ( Olivier & Co)
- cut slices of the pumpkin, remove the seeds
- place on a baking sheet with blackberrie
- drizzle some olive oil over the pumpkin slices
- sprinkle some rosmarie.
- set the oven on 200 °C for 15 minutes
- drizzle the vinegar once baked