- 1 dl of freshly quizzed lemon juice (preferably organic)
- 1 1/2 dl sugar
- 1 spoon of corn starch
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolk
- 2 spoons of butter
- 2 dl heavy cream (liquid cream)
- cook up the lemon juice and the sugar together in a casserole once it is bubbling, remove the casserole from the heat.
- Whip the eggs, egg yolk and corn starch together until it is lump free. Pour the warm lemon juice while still whipping the egg mix. Pour the egg and lemon mix back into a casserole and cook it up for a minute.
- Add the butter to the mix in the casserole away from the heat. Let it cool off.
- Whip the cream and add it to the egg+ lemon mix